Purchasing Custom Work
TO PLACE AN ORDER FOR CUSTOM ART
E-mail me via the contact page with your request. I will reply to you with either an e-mail address or a mailing address where you can send 2-5 clear photos of your pet or other subject along with the size requested and the date required for completion. Cell phone images are not usually clear enough please do not send them unless you have a high resolution camera. I will then work up a preliminary sketch and e-mail it to you along with an estimate including any applicable tax and shipping charges. A 25% design fee is due along with your approval of the sketch. This amount will be applied to your total purchase price. If you decide to cancel you forfeit this fee. After I receive your non-refundable fee, I will complete your work and then e-mail you a photo. Upon your approval, the balance of the total is then due. When the final balance is received your portrait will be carefully packed and shipped or delivered to you.
* Please contact me for any questions regarding pricing on custom art work.
* Minnesota residents please add current sales tax.
* 25% non-refundable design fee is due before work is started. The full amount of the fee will be applied to your total purchase.
* If you decide not to place an order or cancel at any time you will forfeit the design fee.
* I accept cash, all major credit cards, PayPal, or money order payable to: Rhea Northington. No personal checks please.